Azithromycin is a broad-spectrum bacteriostatic antibiotic from the group of azalide macrolides. Azithromycin is an antibiotic; its action is aimed at the destruction of bacteria that cause infections. Azithromycin is available in various dosage forms. A prolonged-release drug can be buying legal steroids administered in only one dose. Follow dosage instructions carefully. The dosage when taking azithromycin may vary depending on its content in the blood.
During therapy with this drug, the patient should protect the skin from sunlight. When prescribing azithromycin, antacids should be avoided unless prescribed by the attending physician. The course of taking the drug must be completed completely.
Indications for use
Infectious and inflammatory diseases caused by microorganisms sensitive to azithromycin:
- Infections of the upper respiratory tract and ENT organs (pharyngitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media);
- Infections of the lower respiratory tract (acute bronchitis, exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, including those caused by atypical pathogens);
- Infections of the skin and soft tissues (acne vulgaris of moderate severity, erysipelas, impetigo, secondarily infected dermatoses);
- The initial stage of Lyme disease (borreliosis) – migratory erythema (erythema migrans);
- Uncomplicated urinary tract infections caused by.
Hypersensitivity to azithromycin, other macrolides or ketolides, or other components of the drug boldenone buy online; severe liver dysfunction (Child-Pugh class C); severe renal impairment (CC less than 40 ml / min).
Dosage and administration
- Inside, without chewing, 1 time per day, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
- For infections where can you buy clenbuterol of the upper and lower respiratory tract, ENT organs, skin and soft tissues: 500 mg 1 time per day for 3 days (course dose 1.5 g).
- The initial stage of Lyme disease: 1 time per day for 5 days: 1st day – 1000 mg, then from 2nd to 5th day – 500 mg each (course dose 3.0 g).
- For urinary tract infections caused by Chlamydia trachomatis (urethritis, cervicitis): uncomplicated urethritis / cervicitis – 1000 mg once.
- Acne vulgaris of moderate severity: the course dose is 6 g: 500 mg 1 time per day for 3 days, then 500 mg 1 time per week for 9 weeks.
- The first weekly tablet should be taken 7 days after taking the first daily tablet (8th day from the start of treatment), the next 8 weekly tablets – with an interval of 7 days.
Showing all 3 results